Our services have the following price guidelines:
- Homemaker- including light housekeeping, ironing, shopping, cooking, transportation, to appointment.
- Home Health Aide – including toileting, bathing, -two (2) hours/minimum $20.00 to $30.00 depending on necessary care.
- Most of our services have a 3 hour time requirement unless otherwise agreed upon.
- Live-in Help starts at an hourly rate of $9.38 and goes to $12.24 ($1,575.84 – 2,056.32 per week) depending on the amount of expertise required by the Aide.
- Generally we have one (1) Aide for six (6) days and one (1) alternate on the seventh. The Pricing includes all out support services (shopping etc).
- Overnights – 12 hour night shifts start at $13.00 per hour ($155.00 per 12hrs). For this service the Aide will sleep in the home and should have a bed provided.
- Installation of handicapped and homecare equipment is billed at $55.00 per hour additional time at 15 minute increments.
- Emergency repairs start at $75.00 per hour – 15 minute increments, thereafter.
Holiday rates will be “Double Time” for Thanksgiving, Christmas Day. “Time and One half” will apply for Easter, Christmas Eve, Memorial Day, July 4th, and Labor Day, New year’s Eve and New Year’s Day..
We provide general liability insurance, workers’ compensation, bonding, FICA, and unemployment insurance for our employees.
We are members of the National Private Duty Association and the Connecticut Association for Home Care